Steps to Make Award-winning Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey
Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, xmas quiche and tenn salted carmel whiskey. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have xmas quiche and tenn salted carmel whiskey using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey:
- Take of Ham, shallot and smoked gouda quiche.
- Get of Coffee.
- Prepare of Salted Carmel Tenn whiskey.
Steps to make Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey:
- Homemade or favorite store bought GF pie crust and filled with your favorite quiche recipe and ingredients. We had leftover double smoked ham, 1 shallot and smoked gouda..
- Mix 1 shot of Tenn salted Carmel whiskey, 1 shot plain soy milk and top off with strong coffee in your favorite mug..
- Drink the coffee before or a little before and during… it's xmas morning your not working and if your lucky you got all of your obligations out of the way already! Home for the holidays I say!!!.
- Enjoy and happy holidays!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food xmas quiche and tenn salted carmel whiskey recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!