Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Rusmalai recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Rusmalai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Rusmalai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy rusmalai recipe. You can cook easy rusmalai using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Rusmalai:
- Use of + 2 tbspFul fat milk.
- Use of Ghee.
- Prepare of condensed milk.
- Get of Green cardamom.
- Get of unsweetened coco powder.
- Provide of Milk liquid.
- Take of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Plain flour.
- Get of Beaten egg.
- Use of Sugar.
- Provide of Water.
- Get of Dry nuts any of your choice for garnish.
Instructions to make Easy Rusmalai:
- Add liquid milk, sugar and cardamom in a pan and let it boil and then bring flame to low and cook for 5 mins..
- In a bowl add milk powder, baking powder, flour,ghee and egg and knead a dough..
- Add chilled condensed milk and coco powder and whisk till it become smooth batter..
- Make balls size of your choice and put in the milk to cook for 10-12 mins or till it's size become double..
- Add in airtight container and cover with rapping sheet and lid. Let it for 8 hours or overnight in freezer..
- Take out all balls carefully from milk and add in serving bowl..
- Make paste of 2 tbsp milk powder and 3tbsp water and add in milk. Cook for a minute..
- Serve chilled with garnishing of dry nuts of your choice..
If you find this Easy Rusmalai recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.